The restriction of entry to Bolivia for flights from Europe continues until May 31, 2021.
With the exception of the following flights:
- Medical evacuation;
- Repatriation of nationals;
- Relief flights;
- Humanitarian aid;
- Special flights, including solidarity flights.
Passengers from Europe on the flights indicated in the previous paragraph must comply with the following biosecurity standards and measures:
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigenic test for entry into the country, valid for ten (10) days prior to the scheduled date of entry.
- Isolation for fourteen (14) days after entry;
- Presentation of an affidavit of the place of stay in Bolivian territory
Please also read this information: