Children under 12 years old and from 12 to 18 (with an administrative procedure), born in the Netherlands with a Bolivian parent may apply for a Bolivian birth certificate. The Birth Certificate is issued at the moment of the registration. For persons over eighteen years old, the procedure must be done in Bolivia directly.
- International Birth Certificate of the minor, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- Photocopy of the passports or ID cards of both parents.
- Birth certificate of both parents. (optional)
- Certificate of marriage of the parents. (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands in case of being a Dutch certificate).
- Two witnesses carrying their passports or identity cards and a copy (witnesses may be Bolivians or foreigners but cannot be relatives) Only if the parents are not married.
Cost: Free of Charge