ATTENTION NETWORK AGAINST DOMESTIC AND GENDER VIOLENCE (DGBV)
Violencia Sexual de Genero (FlyerES)
- Veilig Thuis (“Safe at home”, which, as stated, is not a shelter).
Obtain advice and support in case of Domestic and Gender Violence,
First Point of Contact for advice and support, in the event of an imminent threat, you should always contact the police.
- Dokters van de Wereld (“Doctors Without Borders”).
Together against violence in the Netherlands ( Samen Flyer – OIM)
- Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND). For DGBV cases, there are gender-specific contact persons within the IND, divided by region. Depending on the location where the person of interest resides, a different team may be contacted. If the wrong team is accidentally contacted, the IND can resubmit the question internally. Here are the contact details of the IND. Please note that these are exclusively for institutional partners, not for those who apply for a residence permit themselves. In case of any doubt, you can share the contact details of the person of interest with the IND, and they will communicate directly with the person.
- Southwest(The Hague): South Holland and Zealand - Gender.Zuidwest@ind.nl
- Northwest(The Hague): North Holland (Ámsterdam) - Gender.Noordwest@ind.nl
- Northeast(Zwolle): Frisia, Groningen, Drenthe, Overijssel, Flevoland, Utrecht y Güeldres - Gender.Zwolle@ind.nl
- Southeast(Den Bosch): Brabant northern and Limburg - Gender.DenBosch@ind.nl