The restriction of entry to Bolivia for flights from Europe continues until February 15, 2021.
With the exception of the following flights:
- Medical evacuation;
- Repatriation of nationals;
- Relief flights;
- Humanitarian aid;
- Special flights, including solidarity flights.
Passengers from Europe on the flights indicated in the previous paragraph must comply with the following biosecurity standards and measures:
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigenic test for entry into the country, valid for ten (10) days prior to the scheduled date of entry.
- Isolation for fourteen (14) days after entry;
- Presentation of an affidavit of the place of stay in Bolivian territory
For the specific case of people who have been in the United Kingdom for the last fourteen (14) days:
- Bolivians and foreigners residing in Bolivia who enter the country, must comply with the previous paragraph;
- Foreigners who do not have residence in Bolivia may not temporarily enter the territory of the Plurinational State of Bolivia.