Steps for issuing a passport for minors (under 18 years old):
Request an appointment and send a scanned copy or high-quality photograph of the following requirements to: email@example.com
- Updated original birth certificate
- Identity card or identity number assignment (original)
- Original documents of the father and mother: Passport or Identity Card
- In the event that one of the parents is in another country, a power of attorney must be presented through which the other parent authorizes the issuance of the minor’s passport
Cost: 85 USD
* The Consular Section will send you the bank account in which you must make the deposit before your appointment.