[siteorigin_widget class=”PLL_Widget_Languages”][/siteorigin_widget]

Travel authorization for Bolivian minors


In order to allow the travel abroad to children under 18 years old, a travel permit must be granted. If one or both parents reside in the Netherlands, the permit may be requested at the Consular Section.


  1. Physical presence of both parents and the child.
  2. Passport or identity card of both parents and the child.
  3. Travel itinerary for the child.
  4. A recent picture from the child 4×4 cm.